(between 0 and (Enemy Armor - 1))
Basic Attack Power Править
|Type||Basic Attack Power||Notes|
|Opening Air Strike||Plane Scaling × ((Bomber's Dive Bomb or Torpedo stat) × √(Number of Planes) + 25)||Number of planes is post anti-bomber combat and fleet anti-air defense
Not affected by other Pre-cap modifiers
|Shelling (Carriers)||[(Firepower + Torpedo + [Dive Bomb × 1.3] + Shelling Upgrades + Combined Fleet Factor) × 1.5] + 55||Round down numbers inside [ ]|
|Shelling (Others)||Firepower + Shelling Upgrades + Combined Fleet Factor + 5|
|Torpedo||Torpedo + Torpedo Upgrades + 5||No +5 for combined fleet|
|Anti-sub warfare||(2 × √(Ship ASW) + 1.5 × Equipment ASW + ASW Upgrades + Type) × Bonus||Equipment ASW: Does not apply to ASW from Recon Seaplanes.|
Type: 13 if Sonar/Depth Charge (DD, CL), 8 if aircraft (AV, CVL, CAV, BBV).
|Night Battle||Firepower + Torpedo + Night Contact||+5 for Night Scout activation
Torpedo stat ignored against installation targets
- Multiple SONAR/Depth charges do not boost the ASW Bonus (i.e. 2 of each still makes the bonus 1.15)
- Please read Akashi's Improvement Arsenal page for effects given by upgraded equipment.
- Please read Combined Fleet page for combined fleet factor in combined fleets.
- All carriers that participate in night battle, including friendly side and abyssal's, use the standard night battle formula.
- During Night Battle, the basic attack power of anti-submarine warfare can be treat as zero, with the exception of in Combined Fleet maps.